Wat we bieden
- Goed salaris met 13e maand
- 37 vakantiedagen
Are you an experienced Frontend developer who likes to take ownership in developing high quality frontend solutions with an excellent user experiences?
Would you like to work with ambitious colleagues on the latest solutions in the field of big data applications? Are you an experienced Frontend developer who likes to take ownership in developing high quality frontend solutions with an excellent user experiences? Then brainbay is looking for you! We are currently looking for a Frontend developer to join and strengthen our team.
Who are we?
Brainbay is a young and innovative company, located in Utrecht. We specialize in providing the real estate market with the best data and tools. The team has built up years of experience as the former Data & Research department of the NVM (Dutch cooperative Association of Real Estate Agents and Appraisers) and is still connected to NVM. Brainbay is a small, informal organization of +/- 35 people with an informal start-up culture. In The Netherlands, we are the authority dedicated to data-driven services and insights.
We do that by using the latest technology in data science and machine learning, but also in backend and frontend software development.
About the role
You will be delivering tools for the commercial, rural and residential real estate agents. You will work in a small but close scrum team of engineers and data scientists.
It is your responsibility to continue to develop innovative features and solutions. You will be improving our existing browser-based tools, but also developing completely new tools that are unique within our industry. New functionalities are realised within an existing design and component library.
We are truly passionate about delivering the right products at the right time in the customer journey of our clients. You share our passion for the profession and love to innovate, share and absorb knowledge!
What we ask
- Independent developer, who also works well in a team.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with Frontend development.
- Knowledge of and experience with ReactJS (in combination with Redux), HTML, CSS, REST API’s and JSON.
- Design and UX skills are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with deploying applications using Bitbucket pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes on AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus.
- Good understanding of Agile principles.
- Good communication skills.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Develop high-quality front-end solutions in close collaboration with back-end developer.
- Review and debug code.
- Create unit tests and integration tests.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Bring in and develop your own initiatives.
What we offer
- A challenging position in line with your passion and ambitions.
- To become part of an enthusiastic international team and take part in fun team activities.
- Good salary (including vacation pay and 13th month) and secondary employment conditions like 37 vacation days, pension plan, budget for training and education and a high-end laptop.
- Hybrid way of working with flexible working hours; both from home (including a home allowance) as well in our recently opened beautiful new office.
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
Questions about this vacancy? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meet you!