Software EngineerTerug naar overzicht
Wat we bieden
- Goed salaris met 13e maand
- 37 vakantiedagen
Would you like to work in the middle of The Netherlands and do you enjoy working with ambitious colleagues on the latest solutions in the field of big data applications in combination with artificial intelligence? We are looking for you!
Brainbay is looking for a Software Engineer!
– Our aim – Using the latest technology and taking advantage of the cloud functionalities in real-estate – This company has it all!
Brainbay provides the Dutch real estate market with best-in-class data and information products. The brainbay team is a leader in real estate knowledge, data intelligence applications and data product development. Products include research and publications on the real estate market, API’s and data intelligence models. Brainbay has the most comprehensive database of information on residential, commercial and agricultural properties in the Netherlands. This database is used, among other things, to present the offer on Funda and estate agency websites. Our new office is located in Utrecht.
Who we are looking for?
- At least BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or study or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within object oriented programming language.
- Experience with latest versions of .NET and C# are a plus.
- Relevant work experience with SQL, Elastic Search and Git distributed version control.
- Proven track record in developing cloud native applications using Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Good understanding of agile principles.
- You have good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Automate everything is the preferred mindset.
So are you an experienced Software Engineer who likes to take initiative and ownership...? You like to work in a small, international, close and connected team. You have experiende in the complete lifecycle in at least one project; with developing funtionalities in excisting software and setting up completely new projects. You are curious, like to collaborate and are keen to continuously learn and improve skills.
It is your responsibility to continue to develop the functionalities in the existing software and to work on the latest projects within this organization. For these projects we are expanding our applications with innovative features that are unique within this industry!
Tasks / responsibilities
- Develop API’s, tools and applications by producing clean, efficient C# code.
- Create unit tests and integration tests.
- Develop high-quality solution design and architecture.
- Review and debug code of other data, backend and frontend engineers.
- Coach and mentor junior software engineers.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Spark innovation and contribute to new ideas and hackatons.
What do we offer?
- Good salary and good secondary employment conditions like 37 vacation days and a pension plan.
- Hybrid way of working with flexible working hours; both from home as well in our recently opened beautiful new office in Utrecht. We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.
- An opportunity to contribute (by creating efficient solutions and high quality data insights) to better working of the socially relevant housing market.
More about brainbay
Our challenge goes beyond professionalising data management. We enrich data and develop innovative tools that make real estate data accessible. In doing so, we use the latest techniques, including artificial intelligence and machine learning. We combine these techniques with the knowledge and experience of our real estate specialists.
In the past four years, Brainbay has grown from a start-up to a dynamic and healthy scale-up, where 40 enthusiastic colleagues are now working daily to develop useful products for the real estate market based on real-time data.
Would you like to work with us on innovative on the real estate market and contribute to the growth of brainbay. We would like to invite you for a first meeting!
If you are interested in this vacancy of Software Engineer, apply directly via this link. If you have questions please let us know via email@example.com. Also have a look on our website, www.brainbay.nl.
We are looking forward te meet you!
Do you know someone who might be interested? Please share this vacancy in your network.